Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welp, so much for my sanity…


It’s now CD 27 and my second bar on my fertility monitor went away this morning.  I’m back down to one bar, meaning basically, “you’re not fertile lady, quit peeing on sticks!”  No little egg symbol for me this cycle.  You would think after countless Clomid cycles, 3 IUI’s 1 IVF and 1 FET I wouldn’t feel so damned disappointed about not ovulating.  I mean, I knew I wasn’t going to.  At least the likely hood was really slim.  *sigh*  Damn hope.

Is it really good for my sanity to continue using this thing on our “break”??

(All this “break” talk has been cuing up some of my favorite Friends episodes in my head!  Love that show.)

Anyway, what would you guys do?  Would you monitor your next cycle or throw it all out the window and just for get it for a while?  If you did that, could you actually forget about it?  I guess I have until AF to decide, but I sure could use your input.

Thanks,
Mags

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the best to really reply on this since my cycles are so few and far between. But I don't think I could ever fully break from TTC. I may not always know exactly what day I'm on, but if I were having regular cycles, I would still bet that my curiosity would get the better of me time and time again. But if that little machine thing is making you feel bad, I would step away. I've never been much of an OPK/CBEFM person until this month though, so maybe I haven't caught the bug fully.

    ReplyDelete