Friday, September 30, 2011

fb


Oh Lordy.  Why do we do it to ourselves ladies?  WHY??  Face.book first thing in the morning is never a good idea for an infertile.  I don’t usually have a problem with babies scattering my homepage here and there, but this morning it was in my face. *shakes head to clear brain*

So I sign on and BAM!!  There is a ginourmous ultrasound picture of my second cousin’s 13 week old baby and a sticky sweet announcement.  Quick! Scroll down to get away from it! Ahh crap!  There’s another post from an old college friend complaining about her kids.  Scroll more, scroll MORE!!  POW!!  Baby picture, baby picture, toddler picture holding a baby.   *starts running in circles screaming with hands up in air*

Ok.  I’m done with Face.book…for today anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment